Bottom Sash Balance Clips

A landlord from Albany says:
I reside in upstate NY (Albany area). I'm a student landlord in Albany. In one of my units, I have vinyl replacement windows. But there seems to be zero, zilch, nothing, nada decals or etchings which would state the brand name of the window. I believe I'm in need of bottom sash balance clips.

On your website I have tried to view such clips, but do not see the ones I need (See attached photo). I was hoping you can help and identify the specific clip I need.

Any help you can provide would be great.

Thank you
Vince
Bottom Sash Balance Clips
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure if we have this exact pivot bar. It looks similar to our 26-316, but the design is still different. Could I see yours from a couple more angles? Can you also give me your dimensions? You can use the dimensions we show for the 26-316 as a reference.
How to replace a window pivot bar
How to replace a window pivot bar
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.