"Bottom Sash Guide"..?

A contractor from Texas says:
Hi,
Wanted to find out if this a part you guys carried..??

Also, looking to purchase the matching top sash guide.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 97484EC3-F481-4266-A2E1-17927B8B8809.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7450B431-F677-4D51-9B30-7B8FAA3E3297.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd like to help but we'll need some dimensions. We'll also need to see the top sash guide that you are trying to replace with dimensions to locate a replacement. Thank you!

Here are the dimensions of this part.

I unfortunately don't have the top sash on Me to give the requested dimensions.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0B39F3E6-A1DA-4B4B-92E9-26DFFA40D239.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! That's okay, I think we can work with this. Please give us a little more time to track this part down. I hope to let you know soon whether we can offer a replacement or not. I'm optimistic about this, but I'll let you know more once we have more information.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Okay, I have some good news. We're working on a replacement clip that we believe will replace this. Please just give us a little more time to have stock made up and I'll let you know the moment it's available for your review.

Sounds great! Thank you Tom...
Profile picture of Tom

It was our pleasure! From Paul and I, thank you for considering us for your business. Please let us  know if you ever need anything else.

Profile picture of Tom

Thanks again for waiting! Please see our new 67-029. I think you'll find this is a good replacement for your old clip. 

Awesome job you guys! I will be placing an order shortly.

Thanks again!
Profile picture of Tom

Happy to help, of course.Please let us know how it works out! We always love to hear confirmation that a new product fits.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.