Bottom Track Opening for Rollers of 23-241

A quick learner from California says:
What are the with/opening sizes of the Bottom Track Openings for Rollers of 23-241?
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

I'm not sure I understand your question. The 23-241 is compatible with a few rollers so I'm not sure what specific roller you're referring to. All of our rollers have dimensions on their respective store pages. Can you clarify what you mean by "bottom track opening"? 

Thank you! 

Hi Emily, my question is would old (60s) Stanley rollers fit into the 23-241?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 164400033822399689666994328028.jpg
Profile picture of Emily

Thank for your clarifying that for me! It looks like you have our 23-041 roller, which has a convex wheel, and is compatible with the 23-241 track. This should indeed work fine with your current roller.

That's great! Thank you so much Emily.
Profile picture of Emily

I'm glad I could help. Best of luck with the repair and we'll be here if you need anything else!

Hi Emily, one last question: regarding the fasteners/screws for the 23-241, what type, size, and length should they be to fasten the bottom tracks? And are the locations of the holes the same as the old Stanleys? Thank you,
Profile picture of Emily

You can use the 33-110 #6 screw for the 23-241 track. However, I'm afraid I can't be sure if the hole locations are the same on your old track. 

Thank you Emily
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.