Bottom Window Sealing - looking for replacement

A quick learner from Boston, MA says:
I pryed this window seal off the bottom of the replacement window. I couldn't slide it out without taking apart the window. It's for the bottom of the window where it touches the sill. Is there anything I can use to replace it? Do you have any videos showing how?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1352.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1354.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1353.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Take a look and compare our 55-164 dual-durometer weatherstrip to yours. To remove and install this weather stripping, you will need to unscrew the corner of the sash and carefully pull the frame apart slightly so you can slide the weatherstrip out and in. We have a video planned to demonstrate this process but it won't be on our YouTube channel for a few more weeks. Feel free to check back when it's published if you'd like the extra guidance. Thank you!

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.