Bottom closet door slider

A home owner from Winder ga says:
3750337acme
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

Take a look at our 23-026 bottom guide and compare our dimensions to your original hardware to see if this matches up for what you need.

Detail of 23-026
Detail of 23-026
A quick learner from UT says:
I have a similar piece of hardware on my sliding closet door (see attached pictures) that has the bottom of the nylon slider is broken. My problem is that I cannot get it to come off the door so I need guidance to remove it and I will order a new one if it is the same.
Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2087.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2083.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Your roller looks like our 23-026, but you'll need to carefully compare our dimensions to yours to ensure they match what you need.

The 23-026 is usually just held on with those hooks you see on the side of the housing. To remove it, you need to take the door out of the frame and put it on a stable surface. Then you need to use a pair of needle nose pliers to kind of work it out. It's in there tight, so it will be a little frustrating at first, but if you have a firm grip and a steady hand then you should be able to wriggle it out.

A quick learner from UT says:
Thank you the suggestion. I pulled the sliding door out to follow your suggestion and found that slider wasn't broken, just stuck up. I released it with some lubricant and put it all back together and it works great. Thanks for your help.????
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.