Bottom door Guides/Glides

A handy person from Ellenton, FL says:
I have four of these wheeled glides on two sliding mirrored closet doors that need replacing in a house we just bought. I suspect we need hardware for the tops of the doors as well but the parts are missing. Do you have these glides available? Would you know what the top hardware would be? I appreciate your help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 84D00780-DC96-4C67-A871-D039FBD79A0D.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

For the roller you're showing us, take a look at our 23-199. We also offer it in a ball bearing for a smoother glide, our 23-225. Match up your part with both parts and see if either will work. As for the top guides, there are several to be considered. I placed a list on this page for you to look over and see if any are compatible with your parts. 

Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.