Bottom door shower guider

A home owner from Illinois says:
I no longer have the part. I hope that from the pictures someone can identify the part.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210922_065159.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210922_065140.jpg
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting! 

Based on your pictures, please start by reviewing the dimensions of our 10-139 to see if these bottom hook guides could work for you! 

Hi thanks for responding. I'm sure if this one would it may? My old part had 3 holes for screws. So that's why I'm not sure?

Hello,

It should be fine to ignore the middle installation hole. As long as the other two measure 2 1/16" between, 10-139 should be a good option for you. 

Alternate image for 10-139
Alternate image for 10-139
Yes. I think it will work. I need to place my order. I need 2.

Hello, 

You can place an order online by adding the item to your cart or by calling 856-317-6263 to assist. Thank you! 

10-139 Shower Door Bottom Guide Instructions
10-139 Shower Door Bottom Guide Instructions
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.