Bottom guide/roller replacement part

A quick learner from Boston says:
Trying to find what would replace this cheap plastic bottom shower guide. No visible brand name on part or on shower itself. Shower is curved, with two stationary glass panels, and two sliding panels.

Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6451.JPEG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm not immediately familiar with the larger bracket you're showing, but our 10-060 looks like the smaller one. This is mostly used with our 10-058 roller set. Could this be what you're looking for? Look it over and see what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)