Bottom of drawer slide

A quick learner from Woodbine, Maryland says:
The attached photo shows the part that I am looking for. It is attached at the back of the drawer and keeps it from falling out when opened. The furniture is from Century, but I do not have a model. etc. The 2nd photos shows the bedroom night stand that the piece broke off of.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1830.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that I don't recognize this drawer guide. We carry a selection of similar parts, which you can see here, but yours looks like it might be a little off from each of our products.

Before we can narrow it down further, can you give me more specific dimensions? I'm particularly interested in the size of the opening that accepts the track. Please give me measurements in as precisely as you can and we will do our best to find something that fits.

See attached. Ive noticed that is is sort of "weird" with the large width for the "closed" area where the top of the wood wood slide fit in.

see attached for dimensions.

Thanks -Jess
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1846.JPG
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Perhaps I can be of assistance. At first when we saw your nylon drawer back plate, I thought it was the 32-118, but the track opening is 1-1/8" wide by 5/16" compare to your 1" by 1/4". Because your opening is smaller, we recommend the 32-123 instead. This has a 1/4" high opening and the width is adjustable. Let me know your thoughts.

Paul - Thanks for the assistance. The bottom wood slide has an extension on the top of the slide, at the back of the drawer that goes into the 2-1/4 wide slot of the back plate. It sticks into that slot approx. 1/4 inch depth. Appears to assist with strength.

The 32-123 will work if I cut the extension off the top of the wood slide. Do you see any problems with that???

Thanks - Jess
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hi Jess. I honestly don't think so, but I'd wait till you get the 32-123 back plate before you consider any modifications.

SWISCO 32-118 Back Bearing
SWISCO 32-118 Back Bearing
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.