Bottom piece of a channel balance for window

A home owner from Bluffton, South Carolina says:
The bottom piece of my channel balance for my window broke. Is there any way to get a replacement part to fix this?
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Assuming the bottom shoe is the only thing that has broken, I think you could replace it with our 15-195. Check it out and let me know if you agree.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)