Bottom pivot hinge for shower door

A quick learner from Vienna, VA says:
Do you have a pivot hinge for a shower door as shown in the two attached images. The base of the white acrylic/plastic hinge is about 1/4 inch wide. The hinge shown in the image is the top hinge. I need the same hinge for the bottom of the shower door.

If you do not have the hinge, can you suggest who may sell the hinge? Thanks. Tom
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3685.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3686.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We do not carry this exact hinge and I'm honestly not sure where you could get it. You could consider our 10-064 shower door pivot but you would need to shim out the channel to provide somewhere to screw in in place and even then, it may not work for you. Take a look and see what you think. 

A quick learner from Vienna, VA says:
How wide is the base?--I see the length and height measurements. It might work. Also, I see in the product notes that I will need fasteners which I don't have but maybe can gerryrig it so it will stay secure in the bottom of the door.
Thank you for your reply. If the width is 1/4" or slightly less, it may work.
Tom
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

The base width is 7/16" wide and the diameter of the pivot piece is 3/8". The pivot piece is threaded internally and uses the 10-062 adjustment screw.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.