Bottom roller

A quick learner from CA says:
Is there a corresponding bottom roller for 23-120 top roller? I need one of each.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
There is not, as a matter of fact. Just a corner bracket and pivot pin, like our 23-316 and 23-116. The door is designed to float in the air at the bottom when opening and closing.
A quick learner from CA says:
My door is an 8 ft tall bi-fold mirrored door with rollers on top and bottom. I will just use 2 top rollers.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
If your door has rollers on the bottom, there is a good chance you have something entirely different. Two 23-120 rollers may not work for you. If you'd like, you can remove your existing roller from the door and show us a picture. That would give us a better idea of what you have.
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.