Bottom seal for Rollyson windows

A home owner from Maryland says:
I believe the bottom seal between the window and window frame on my Rollyson window is a bubble seal, but I cannot easily identify which one. The windows were installed in 1993. Do you know what type of seal Rollyson used?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I believe that vinyl Rollyson window sashes used our 58-164 weather strip. The groove should be 3/16" to accept this weather strip. Please compare our measurements to yours to confirm.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)