Bottom-threaded pivot 23-135 or 23-119

A quick learner says:
What kind of tool can I use to unscrew the screw part (my example is screwed all the way in but I need to make a height adjustment)?

What kind of tool can I use to remove the entire pivot assembly and insert a new one?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
To adjust the 23-119 or 23-135, I would use a set of pliers to turn and adjust it to the correct height you need. To remove the pivot, you would need to remove the door from the track and grab the nylon collar with a set of pliers (and maybe a slotted screw driver under the collar) and pry it out of the door. You might want to have another person to give you a hand on it.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)