Bottom view of 84-020?

A home owner from Winchester, MA says:
I would like to see the bottom of this roller, since the one I have (there are two on the bottom, and one is missing, so I'm trying to replace it) does not have a groove in it, like I think this one does (from seeing other pictures.)
The one I'm looking for has a rounded surface, and the screen door with two sliders with rollers in them fits in a groove that holds the door bottom.
I'm not sure if my photos will illustrate this, but I'll try posting them.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImageMGb0nu.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImage1TVqO6.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImage8Xev3l.gif
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that I'm not able to get a photo of the underside of the 84-020 at this time, but I've never known that to be a deciding factor in terms of replacement. As far as I know Andersen has only ever made one version of this roller, and this is it. If you are looking to see if the 84-020 has a concave wheel, then I can verify that it does. I've never seen a version of this roller with a rounded wheel.

Looking at your photo, your old roller also appears to have a concave wheel. It's just very worn down. Would it be possible to see your roller removed from the door? That would give me a much better idea of what you're working with and I can verify whether the 84-020 will be compatible.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.