Bracket Only

A home owner from Cincinnati, OH says:
We need to replace only the metal bracket with these exact dimensions (23-138) for a different roller system. Is this all one piece or can the roller "post" be taken out of the metal bracket?
Profile picture of Paul Sr.
Paul Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The metal post is attached to the wheel assembly of the 23-138, and the metal bracket has a cut out for the post to slide on.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)