Bracket, Plastic Edging, Metal Mullion

A contractor from Warrington, PA says:

I will be ordering approximately 20 window lifts. In addition, I need to replace brackets, sections of mullions (spelled incorrectly in attachment) and plastic edging that snaps into the mullions. I prefer if the mullion material and plastic edging can be purchased as long pieces that can be cut to size. Hopefully, the pictures will enable you to identify. Thank you. - Brett

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting us, Brett. Looks like you need a top sash guide, a mullion, and some glazing bead. For the top sash guide, look at our 18-065 and tell me how well the dimensions match up.

For the glazing bead, we'll need a clearer picture of the end profile. Seeing the shape is essential but I can't quite make it out from your photos. Please make sure that the sample you're showing us is as undamaged as possible. The cleaner the cut, the better able we will be to find a match.

I'm afraid we do not have a replacement for the mullion and will not be able to supply a match. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Hi Tom, The sash guide looks like it will work. See additional pictures of the glazing bead. I cut up a section so I could include different angles in each shot. Thank you. Brett
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCN2971.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCN2973.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCN2974.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCN2975.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank for the additional photos. I placed a list of possible replacement glazing beads on this page for you to review. Take a look at each one and see if any of these can be used in place of what you have now. 

Thank you.

- Brett
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
GUIDE
READ >
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.