Bracket for window

A home owner from USA says:
Bracket for window
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
This appears to be a casement operator, judging by your picture. I can only see the base, so I'm not sure, but look at our 39-090 or 39-188 operators. See if either match up to yours. We do not have the operator with the lower mounting hole at the bottom like yours has, but they still may work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)