Bracket on Bottom of window

A contractor from Estes Park says:
I made an order with you in April of 2013. This was for a window crank, 39-031 and 39-032. I own a hotel and for some reason someone needed the bracket that the crank snaps into on the under part of the window. Let me know if you need more information to help find this.

User submitted a photo of a window bracket.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Gregg. Check out our 39-508. This appears to match your bracket pretty closely. Compare dimensions and see if you agree.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)