Bracket on a casement window to hold locking bar

A quick learner from Lincoln, NE says:
windows are certainteed white vinyl ---new castle xt series the bracket is 1 3/8" deep and 3/4 " tall if ya will have seen a few that connect (Screw in ) to the back and these are attached to the side.

also looking for a couple of operators both ( if you are on the inside) hinge on the left. The attachment holes are 4 1/4" apart and 3" apart

Pics attached

Thanks for your help in advance

Nick
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. It's tough to make out your operator without seeing it out of the window. I'm also not sure what your finer measurements are. That said, start with our 39-221. This appears to be similar in style. Carefully go over our information and see what you think.

As for the tie bar guide, I recommend our 39-417. I know the style is different, but I believe it should still work. The manufacturer loves changing the style of this part every few years, but it always more or less works the same.
SWISCO 39-417 Tie Bar Guide
SWISCO 39-417 Tie Bar Guide
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing tie bar guides
Replacing tie bar guides
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.