Pivot Shoe and Coil Balance Help

A home owner from Ga says:

Dear Ladies & Gentlemen,

I have ordered the gray shoe, hoping I could use it with my double coil balance, but I don't seem to be able to screw the coil back on as it was with the broken white shoe. Actually just the metal part is broken.

Do you have a shoe that could work with my coils?

Thanks,

Jo

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 075F2945-8D3C-4FB1-B346-62F5A5BF30F8.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I believe our 15-175 coil balance shoe should be the one you are looking for. These are used with the Series 152 coil springs which look similar to the ones you have in your photo. Take a close look at the part and see what you think.

Thanks a lot Paul,

Great help.
I think I need 1/2" thick - vs. 9/16"
Does it make that much of a difference?
Also I have ordered a bunch of wrong shoes.
How can I return them?
Please see oder info.

Thanks,
Jo
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

The 15-175 is 9/16" thick, but designed to work with the Series 152 1/2" coil springs. You should double check your old shoe's thickness just to be safe. 

In regards to the pivot shoes that didn't work for you, you can see our return policy here

Thanks a lot Bob,
I will reneasure the old shoe.
Order the New 175 shoe and follow return policy for the wrong shoe.
Best Regards,
Jo
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Sounds good, Jo. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.