Brammer Living Kitchens Cabinets.

A quick learner from USA says:
I am looking for 1/2" wheel for my drawer. It's an old cabinet drawer. made by Brammer Living Kitchens Cabinets.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1223.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 12233.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 122333.PNG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your patience during the holiday. I'm not sure this is something we can get for you, but I can try my best to find something applicable. Before I recommend anything, can you tell me the thickness and diameter of that wheel?

A home owner from USA says:

2-28-2020

Hi...Thanks for getting back with me. Its kinda hard to determine...this is a old cabinet drawer. But what I can figure out is:: the diameter is: ½ inch

The thickness is: ¼ inch + the center hole is a ¼ inch.

It's kinda flat at the bottom of the wheel. Hopefully these measurements will help. I really appreciate your help. We will probably go ahead and get 10 just so we have them.

Please let me know.

Thanks again for your help!

God Bless you

Pauletta 

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks, Pauletta. I'm afraid that we don't have anything in that size. 1/2" is very small for a diameter; the smallest we have is our 10-142, but this has a 5/8" diameter and has a flat edge to boot. I don't think that will work.

I don't believe we have anything in our inventory that will work. You could maybe consider a new track like our 32-061, but the design is so different compared to yours that I cannot be sure it'll work. 

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. 

How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
How to Replace Self-Closing Drawer Slides
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.