A quick learner from Ocala Florida says:
Nuair brand 30inches..stamped 29D
Do you have replacements?
Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 15862922428815331541012347844893.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 15862923121217732107280652617142.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We sure do. Thanks to your photos, I was able to narrow down the list of possible replacements to just two balances: our S351-30 and S390-30. The only difference between them is the depth of the bottom shoe, so you'll have to measure yours to confirm the better option.

Regardless of which one you go with, I also recommend choosing the 2940 stamp option when prompted. This will match your old 29D stamp.

How do I do that? Could I buy both and return the ones that don't fit?
Profile picture of Tom

All orders can be placed directly from our site at your convenience. All you need to do is visit the store page in question and click "add to cart." 

We do have a return policy, yes. You can see it here

Which ones should I order?
Profile picture of Tom

I can't determine that, unfortunately. Like I mentioned before, you have to measure your hardware and refer to the dimensions we show for each product.

That right you did tell me that. I will go measure it now. Thanks. Get back to you soon.
I took better pics...hoping this helps
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200417_111937.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200417_112055.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200417_112044.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200417_112030.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200417_112037.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

I'm afraid I still don't know what your dimensions are, but these photos do change things. I see now that your top and bottom nylon fittings have little tabs on the side. That means that instead of the two products I mentioned before, your choice is now between our S380-30 and S385-30.

The same principle applies, though. You need to measure the depth of your bottom fitting to confirm the best choice. The S380-30 bottom fitting is 1" deep and the S385-30 fitting is 1-3/32". We have detailed dimensions on each product's store page that you can use as a reference. It's a subtle difference, so it's not something that we can eyeball in a photo.  You will have to measure as carefully as you can and use your best judgement.

Ok...i am not home right now but when I get back I will measure them.
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.