Broke a window latch and looking for a replacement fixture

A quick learner from Bellevue, WA says:
Hello! My window was not closing completely, and I tried to crank the window latch too hard in order to lock it for the night, and the handle broke. I have attached some photos. Any idea where I could find a replacement? The only thing I could find written on the handle was "World Pats 1/3 L"
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9813.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0110.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0111.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We may be able to supply this lock, but I'm having trouble identifying it. Would it be possible to see an undamaged version? Can you also tell me the distance between the two installation holes, center-to-center?

A quick learner from Seattle, WA says:
Here are photos of an undamaged unit. The distance between the mounting screws is 1.5" center to center.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B1317EE9-FC27-45F8-BC88-EB9D46828CE2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CAAC5355-A656-4B0C-BE65-5030AEC5A839.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! With that measurement and these photos in mind, I recommend the 38-173 lock. We also sell the 38-174 for the opposite side. Look these two locks over and let me know what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.