Broken

A quick learner from Nebraska says:
I need 4 of these
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, it appears you have a 15-175 Coil Balance Shoe that pairs with the Series 152 Coil Balance. If you need new bushing or a busing cap, see product codes 15-143 and 15-144.

I also need a pivot pin
Profile picture of Casey

Gotcha. Can you show us a photo of yours? The 15-175 I recommended is compatible with a couple different kinds. Seeing yours would allow us to determine which it is. If possible, please make sure the pivot bar you show us is undamaged and removed from the window.

Broke
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 17510EFB-F4EB-4D21-A089-41E792D88429.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey

Thank you for your photo. Try and start with taking a look at our 26-226 pivot bar. See if this looks like it could be a match for you. 

I finally found time to install the parts you helped me with and I just want to take the time to tell you thank you so much for your help the new parts were right and everything went well thanks for your help I will save my part numbers in case I need anymore and recommend your company
Profile picture of Casey

I'm very glad you took the time to say thanks, this means a lot to all of us here. We're happy to have been of help for you. If you ever need anything else, you know where to find us!

How to replace a window pivot bar
How to replace a window pivot bar
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.