Broken Balance Hardware

A handy person from Washington State, 98012 says:
Hello,

Do you sell the balance hardware in the attached photo? I need the just the clip on the right-hand side of the photo. Circled in the photo you'll see that clip has broken off the tip where the string should be tied on. The clip on the left is what it should look like normally with the string tied on.

This is from a Milgard Window, approximately 22" wide by 18" tall. The balances are functioning fine otherwise, the clip just broke on one of them so I can't reattach the string.

Thanks for your help!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your patience in this matter. Typically, we have to replace this whole balance itself, but we are currently looking into the possibility of replacing just the clip alone. Please give us a little more time as we look into this.

Profile picture of Tom

Hello again! I just wanted to let you know that we can provide these clips. The lead time will be approximately 5 to 6 business weeks. Are you interested? If so, let me know and we can get started on production so we can add these to our catalog.

One other note is that when these clips break, it's usually a sign that the balance isn't far behind. However if you don't think that's a problem then let us know and we'll get to work on these.

Hi Tom,

Do you have an idea what the cost would be once they are available? (Part + shipping).

Thanks,

James
Profile picture of Tom

We don't have a hard price at the moment, but we will let you know as soon as we do!

Hi Tom,

Just checking in to see if you have an update on the cost and when the part will be available?

Thanks,

James
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks again for waiting! Please see our new 62-108 tension cord clip.

Worked great, thanks!
Profile picture of Tom

Awesome! I'm very glad to hear it. Thank you for your business and please let us know if you ever need anything else.

Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.