Broken Crank Operator

A home owner from ny says:
The whole white piece in the first picture that I uploaded is not attached to the window anymore. When I crank, that piece starts to come out. The measurement is 5.5inches wide. After opening the window, it shows Truth on one of the metal arms. The second image I uploaded is on the side of the window. I need the the whole white piece.
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
G2-STRKR-11
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. I'm afraid we only received one picture, which appears to be of a Roto keeper. Our 38-156 could be a match, however I don't know what crank hardware it is you need.

Based on what you described, it sounds like you very well may need to replace the entire operator. With that in mind, I would like to see a picture of your entire operator fully removed from the window. That will allow us to find the best possible match. Thanks!
A home owner from Highlands NC says:
Hello,
I will need 6 replacement parts for windows that no longer open. the code is exactly the same (G2-STRKR-11) except the numbers at the end of my windows is 38 instead of 11.

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm sorry to say that the code in question doesn't tell me anything specifically. I don't know the distinction between the "-11" or "-38" suffix, or whether it's important or not.

Your first step should be to carefully look over our 38-156 Roto keeper, suggested above, to see how well it compares to your original part. If they differ in any way, then your next step should be to write out how they differ precisely. Submitting photos of the part in question will also be necessary at that point. From there, we can look into possible alternatives.

Alternate image for 38-156
Alternate image for 38-156

Profile view of 38-156
Profile view of 38-156

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.