Broken Due To Age

A home owner from Nyack, NY says:
I am looking to replace 8 of these, that due to age, some have broken. Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We don't recognize this part right off the bat. Could you send us a picture of it installed or of an unbroken one and tell us a little bit about its function? Thank you!

A home owner from Nyack, NY says:
These go into the front of the screen to hold it into place on a casement window. The picture I sent was of a not broken one. Attached, please find photos of the window, using the clips to secure the screen.

Thanks so much for any help you can give.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I don't believe we can supply you with the exact clip in your photos. Take a look at our 70-212 or 70-176 slip-on type screen clips to see if one of these would work on your window. To be honest, your best bet might be to use something like our 70-197 screw on clip with some screws. What do you think?

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.