Broken Jeld-Wen sliding glass door lock lever

A quick learner from Austin, TX says:
Trying to identify the correct replacement part for this broken Jeld-Wen sliding glass door lock lever. Door was installed in 2018. Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1998.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2001.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1999.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sure thing! I recommend the 82-107 thumb lever. I think this part is exactly what you need to repair your door. The video below ought to be some help to you, too.

A quick learner from Austin, TX says:
Thanks, Tom! Ordering now.

Phil
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you kindly. If you ever needed anything else, please feel free to ask.

A quick learner from Rhode Island says:
Hello! I need this exact part and can't seem to locate it online. It says the product is out of stock, is it expected to become available again? Thank you!
Profile picture of Tom

We do hope to have the 82-107 in stock again, yes, though unfortunately we have no solid ETA at this time. Supply chains have been backed up across the industry for the better part of the last two years and right now it's just not possible to pin down a solid date. I can only promise you that we're trying to get these back in stock as soon as we possibly can.

A quick learner from Belmont, CA says:
I have the same lever broken on a Jeld-Wen sliding door, and am unable to find it online, please advise where we can get it.
Profile picture of Tom

Hello! Have you seen our 82-107 yet? If not, I highly recommend reviewing the product and watching the video above.

If this hardware doesn't match your original parts, please submit photos of your handle set and lever so that we can come up with a better solution.

A home owner from Upstate NY says:
I ran into the same problem. However, the part you have listed is out of stock. Do you have any other options.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4788.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4787.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

I'm afraid that we do not. The only other option we have is to replace the entire handle set with something like our 82-086 (as an example), though it's up to you if that's a course of action you want to consider. 

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. If you want, you can select to be auto-notified via email for when the 82-107 is in stock on its store page.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.