Broken Lift Handles

A handy person from River Edge says:
Hi,

I was emailing with Jody Reese this afternoon about my vinyl window lift handles are all breaking off of my apartment windows. The window are functioning perfect but the lift handle are starting to break off of all the window. It is becoming a little difficult to open some of the windows that do not have the handle because I do not have the leverage. Jody told me to take some pictures and send it to you guys. She also said if I could get any kind of information off the windows, which I could not because there was no information anywhere on the windows. If you could please look over the pictures and let me know if you guys have any parts that I could use as lift handles.

Thanks,
Mike
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Mike. We have a few options for you. Start with our 26-116, which is white vinyl, or our 26-174, which is white metal. It might also give you more leverage. The screws for either handle are our 33-080. See what you think.
SWISCO Window Sash Lift Handle, 26-116
SWISCO Window Sash Lift Handle, 26-116
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.