Broken Part in Window Balance - Trying to Find Replacement and Repair Instructions

A home owner from Prospect, KY says:

I am repairing a window that will not stay open. I found this part apparently damaged, which I believe is called a balance shoe. Could someone help me to 1.) identify a direct replacement for this part and 2.) direct me to a way to replace the part? I don't see how this part is removed from the track. The window is a Pennco, if that helps.

Thanks in advance!

User submitted a photo of a pivot shoe.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Kevin. This looks like a 15-105, but you will need to compare our dimensions to yours in order to confirm that they're the same. See our video below for instructions on how to remove a pivot shoe.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)