Broken Plastic Corners

A home owner from Brick says:

My wife, Louise, and I purchased 16 bags of Pile Weatherstripping, 3/16" x 3/16", 58-002 in gray on 08/21/2021, order number 1702901 to repair our metal sliding windows. We are very pleased with your product. But, while replacing the weatherstripping, we noticed several of the plastic corner pieces that hold the weatherstripping in place are broken. 

I have searched your website, but have not been able to find the part that we need. I would appreciate any help you might be able to provide us in ordering these parts from your company. If there is a way to send you a picture of the part, perhaps you would recognize what part number in your inventory matches the picture. 

We look forward to hearing from you with your suggestion(s). Our cast(?) aluminum sliding windows were installed when the house was built 40 years ago. We like them alot. But, they're starting to show their age. 

I've attached a photo of the plastic corner piece that keeps the weather stripping from sliding out. Hope this helps. If you need anything else please let me know. Much thanks,Thank you, Richard and Louise

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210913_114902.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210913_114924 (1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210913_114924.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210913_115521.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210909_183520.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This looks like the housing for a sliding window roller assembly. We don't have anything exactly like this, but our 87-057 comes close. Do you think you could possibly use this as a replacement? Review our dimensions and see what you think.

swisco.com
Side view of 87-057
Side view of 87-057
Profile view of 87-057
Profile view of 87-057
Tom,it looks like you found what we need. Thanks for your diligence.
Received the parts in the mail yesterday. They are just what we needed! Thanks again, Tom.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

That's great news! Thanks again for your order, of course, and please let me know if we can be of any help in the future.

How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.