Broken Shelf Bracket

A quick learner from Concord, MA says:
Trying to find replacement parts or start over on a broken shelf.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2370.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2371.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2374.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2373.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2372.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. We may be able to supply the plastic component of this bracket, but not the brace itself that connects it to the side of the cabinet. That will have to be reused.

That being said, see our 32-352B and 32-339 spacers to start out. These looks very similar in design to your original but you should review our specs to verify. The most important dimension here is depth. We also have other sizes if neither matches.

Details of 32-352B
Details of 32-352B

Alternate image for 32-339
Alternate image for 32-339

A home owner from Concord, MA says:
It looks like the 32-339 is the closest fit. Thanks for your help!
Profile picture of Tom

You're welcome! Please let me know if we can be of any further assistance.

Tom -

Unfortunately, the 32-399 were slightly off. I can making them work with some creativity and shims. Any other thoughts before I give that a go?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2431.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2432 (1).jpg
Profile picture of Tom

I'm sorry to hear that they didn't work out. Before I suggest anything else, can you tell me the exact measurements of the original guide, using our 32-339 as a reference? I want to know exactly why it failed before we go any further.

Just slightly off by 1/8" on depth and distance between screw holes
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screenshot 2023-05-31 161607.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2440.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2439.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2436.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2435.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you for the additional information. I'm sorry to say that we don't sell anything with a 1-1/8" depth. The next size up from1" would be our 32-334, at 1-1/4". That would be too deep for your purposes.

What you could do is use a couple washers to pack it out a little. You don't need many, since it's only a difference of 1/8". I've done it myself in a pinch and I find it works perfectly well.

As for the installation holes, I'm afraid we have nothing that matches that, either. All of our drawer spacers have a uniform hole spacing. You will need to remount these by drilling new holes.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.