Broken Track Socket

A home owner from American Canyon, CA says:
I have the rails but the back socket is broken do you have something that will work?
Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200323_202309.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200323_202459.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200323_202303.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We don't have this exact socket, but I'm reminded of our 32-080. I see that you have four little corners on the inside rim of the socket itself. I'm betting that the corners on our 32-080 serve the same function. Look over our dimensions and let me know if they match up, or if you had any questions in general.

Detail of 32-080
Detail of 32-080
A home owner from American Canyon, CA says:
Thank you, I don't think that will work....I'm worried that it will have to much "wiggle" room...I saw your product #32-002....it looks more like what I need to replace...what do you think?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The 32-002 is definitely worth considering. I was worried that it might not be wide enough, but if you don't think that will be a problem then it's a top contender. As long as the inside dimensions of the socket will fit your track then it should work well.

Detail of 32-002
Detail of 32-002
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.