Broken Window Lock

A home owner from Taghkanic Rd, NY says:
Do u carry earthwise vinyl windows Parts, I need some of the Upper parts for window lock as in picture. I will be appreciated. Thank u
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to look into this for you but we would need you to confirm the exact distance between the center of the installation holes in your lock. Also, is there another window with an undamaged keeper that you could show us? That would help us research your replacement options. Thank you! 

A home owner from Taghkanic Rd, NY says:
the part is 2 7/8 long the middle is 1 1/2 and the unbroken one I'm attack pic. thank u
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

The keeper that comes with the 90-278 looks very similar to yours but, unfortunately, is not available separately. The measurements that you provided match but here are three other dimensions to compare to your original part. The installation holes are 2-1/16" apart and have a backset of 11/16". The keeper's height is 3/8" and the height of the locking tooth is 1/4" from the base. Take a look and see if you think that this might work for your repair. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.