Broken Window Part

A home owner from Virginia says:
I have a Simonton double hung window, and one of the parts that holds the bottom left corner of the lower window broke. I've included pictures of the broken component, the informational sticker on the window, and another picture of an intact part. Can you point me to a replacement part?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191019_210652.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191019_210717.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

It appears that you may need our 15-192 pivot shoe but it's impossible to say for sure without removing an undamaged show to confirm that the width, thickness and overall style match what is shown on our product page. 

A home owner from Virginia says:
I measured it out and it looks like a match, thanks!
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Awesome! I'm happy to hear it. Thanks for considering us and please feel free to reach out to us in the future.

SWISCO S170 and S171 Coil Balance Assembly
SWISCO S170 and S171 Coil Balance Assembly
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.