Broken balance snapped metal

A quick learner from Iowa says:
Hello, The two lower, and right upper balances are snapped. I believe they broke during cold weather when the window was forced open having frozen condensation from the shower on it. The swivels are fine but I suppose it would be easier to replace the swivel unit with the balance attached vs. opening and inserting the balance coils. I ordered 3 Swivels. I hope I ordered the correct parts? I have attached photos. Please feel free to advise if I may have ordered incorrect parts before shipping. Thank you! There is an 8 on the Balance coil.
Best,
Kaylyn
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2447C1E5-6786-4AEA-86BA-22B4AB690258.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 049BAF81-6A32-41CC-87AB-ED9234A61B73.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 23613E24-20EE-44D1-B2E1-1EB9FCAAFA99.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BC32DEE7-86F7-454E-AFE1-F105A5A87BC3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5CB9CF7D-1D19-4E0F-850D-7AA0E6A1609F.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi, Kaylyn.

It's tough to say with your hardware still installed but I suspect you may have our 15-087 which uses the Series 180 coil springs. If there's an "8" stamped on your coil, see the S180-8 8 pound coil spring. Just be sure to compare our dimensions to your old pivot shoe to confirm everything matches up. 

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.