Looking for replacement parts
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210424_110044.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210424_110041.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210424_105913.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210424_105900.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210424_105857.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This is an old rod type balance. These aren't made anymore, but we can still help. Before I recommend anything, can you just confirm the diameter of the spring?

If it's 1/2", then I recommend watching the video below. This will walk you through the replacement process step by step and should cover everything.

A quick learner from Brandon, Mississippi 39047 says:
I just need to find the double pain glass to replace the broken part thanks Leonard Watkins
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7FF73C1A-B9ED-401F-AC53-827418A6D52A.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

We unfortunately don't sell glass of any type. I recommend contacting a local glass shop so that they can set you up with new panes.

A home owner from Lakewood Washington says:
To whom it may concern,
We bought windows from LOWES,
series :7080
AAMA/NWWDA 101/I.S. 2-97
H-R30-48x96
H-R35-48x72
The balancer broke, please see the attached photos for more details.
I wonder this products is lifetime warranty.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks for your photos. Based on what I see here, you have either our Series 380 or Series 385, depending on the depth of the bottom shoe. That's the only difference between them. I recommend measuring your shoe and referring to our dimensions to confirm the best match.

Please note that I'm basing these suggestions off of your photos. The label itself unfortunately doesn't tell me anything about its configuration, so you will need to compare your physical details to our photos and measurements to verify a match. 

I also cannot check on warranties issued by other companies; you need to contact the original maker of the window for that.

Comparison of the S380 and S385 balance shoes.
Comparison of the S380 and S385 balance shoes.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.