Broken balances on Wood Tilt windows

A handy person from 48140 Michigan says:
Need help with parts to fix SOLID WOOD TILT WINDOWS

Old balances are 21" long ( Stamped 20 ) and 25" long ( Stamped 24 )

Also need hardware for window ends ( See photos )

Not sure what other hardware I would need, Stoppers, clips, or ?

Never did this before

Wife's goin nuts for ages, with sticks to hold up windows

Thanks for Help, Chuck
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8824.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8832.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8833.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8839.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8841.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Your shoes are broken, so it's tough to be 100% sure, but I think there's a good chance you have our Series 751 channel balance. Look it over and see what you think.

Assuming the balances are the only thing that has broken, you don't need anything else. You can reuse the rest. If anything else is broken, though, we'll have to go through each part one by one.

Since this is your first time working with this kind of window then I highly recommend watching the video below. The Series 751 is one of the more difficult balances to work with. I'm happy to answer any further questions you have regarding replacement.

How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.