Broken channel balance 28c

A home owner from Maryland says:
Hi,

I would like to order a single channel balance, plus parts.The current channel balance indicate 28C inscribed on it. It is half an inch wide and 28 inches in length.

It's for a non- tilting window.

Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3042783D-8EDB-4AD9-B4AD-337E2E40DEBF.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E616B756-1C51-4A9A-9622-91CAEC4A8970.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named AD4DAEAE-5195-4195-81AE-8E02B01FC042.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F9DE7DD6-D881-4F6A-9DF0-04EC1AC14FDD.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8F454CD8-8D8A-4A8C-9230-F1EC37A1761C.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to help but we'll need to see an undamaged balance fully removed from the window to identify it. I would also recommend double-checking the length of the balance, making sure you're only measuring the metal channel and not including the top or bottom attachment in your measurement. Thank you!

Re-measured the metal channel only, it is 28.5" long, and .5" wide on the back, and opening for the spring.

Also, took off a functional channel, photo including.
Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 76062EB9-C01E-4444-B0C3-795E611DA660.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey

Based on the information we've gathered thus far, I think there is a good chance that these balances would need to be custom made. To move forward, we'd like to confirm the weight of the sash that these balances are supporting, as well as see a clear, close up photo of the top and bottom attachments. 

Please advise how to determine sash weigh, as I don't have a scale.
The window is a single hung , no tilt aluminum construction. Roughly the Dimensions are:56x36
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 945A9538-E014-402E-9C23-CB6EF6B430C7.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E4F4039C-8D46-4CDD-9CEE-D740499A17B9.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
One of the previous pictures sent has closeups. And the stamped 28c bsi on it.
Profile picture of Casey

Thank you, we just sent over a custom order link for two replacement balances. Take a look and please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks for posting!

How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.