Broken drawer bracket

A home owner from Folsom, CA says:
There are no markings at all on any part of the bracket or drawer glides. Broken bracket is from a kitchen drawer of a house built in 1992 and has all ?contractor grade? cabinets. The hole in my part (see photo) was from a screw someone put in to hold the cracked plastic.

The part that holds the rail on my part looks like it is 1 1/16? high by 7/16? wide. Overall bracket stickers out from back of cabinet a little over 3 3/4? long. I think your 32-089 bracket might work???
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Our 32-089 is close, but the opening that accepts the track is only 1", not 1-1/16". That extra 1/16" may be a problem. I'm afraid we don't have anything that big, though. The 32-089 may be the best option we carry, but I cannot confirm that it will work for you.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.