Broken keeper/latch

A quick learner from Dallas, TX says:
Hi. I'm trying to locate replacement parts for this latch/keeper, or a suggestion on what to use in their place if they are not available. The latch seems to have a 7/8" hole span, while the keeper looks to be more like 11/16" hole span. The keeper is the part that's actually broken (a non-broken one is shown in windowpart3.jpg, and it has the name 'ALENCO' on it). I've tried local Lowes and Home Depot, but they don't have these, and most of the replacement kits seem to be for windows where the latch and keeper are on the same plane (as opposed to these, which seem perpendicular to each other).

Can you help?
- Mike
User submitted photos of a window lock & keeper.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning, Mike. Based on your pictures and dimensions, I think you should start by looking at our 90-025 lock and 90-108 keeper. They look pretty close to me but give them a once over to be sure.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)