Broken latch

A quick learner from Illinois says:
Could you please inform me of the correct part I need to replace this piece? Thank you.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Start by looking at our 26-243 and 26-244. These might be the replacements you need, but I highly recommend removing yours from the window so that you can confirm they are the right size and style.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)