Broken lever on Patio door Handle

A home owner from San Diego says:
Hi, the lever on my sliding door handle snapped off. Is replacement lever 82-240 compatible with my existing hardware. I don't know my current make/model but I've attached pictures.

Thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG20230220102422.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG20230220102429.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG20230220102439.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG20230220102448.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG20230220102525.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Our handle latch part 82-240 is specifically designed to work with our 82-080, which is a newer version of you older style handle set.

Theoretically, it will work with the internal mortise lock but I can't make any guarantees that it would fit on your existing handle. Carefully review the measurements and the design of the latch to determine if it might be a good fit for you.

Alternate view of 82-240
Alternate view of 82-240

A home owner from San Diego says:
So I ordered part 82-080 and received it today. I didn't notice before that this is only for one door (the left door). I have two doors (right and left) that slide together and then latch onto each other (hope that made sense). I also need the part number for the right door so the handles match. Can you please advice what part number I should order for the right door, so that the hardware on both doors match?
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

We do not sell a "dummy" handle for the type of handle set you have, unfortunately. However, our 82-080 should still work as a replacement for you.

The handle pull can be swapped to work on either the left or right hand door with no issues. You'll just need to discard the latch. The locking handle will keep the thumb lever.

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.