Broken lock and keyed lock

A home owner from Michigan says:
I bought a Jeld-wen French sliding door from Lowes and I'd like to add a keyed lock but I'm not sure which lock I would use. Also the lock switch on the interior broke off. I'm not sure if I need to replace the entire handle or just that part.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C730B0A4-F0D0-4568-B2DE-A375D4378691.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2D33D02D-7663-49E6-ACFB-2C7C1D7C1825.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! We have a bunch of keyed locks that could potentially work for you. I'm not sure what the style of your outside handle is, but assuming it's (more or less) the same as the inside handle then you can consider our 82-315. This is a pretty versatile key lock and I believe it's a good option for your existing hardware. We even have a video that shows how it installs that you may find helpful.

As for the thumb lever, please see our 82-107. I am very confident this will repair your right-side handle.
A home owner from Michigan says:
We ordered that keyed lock but it doesn't fit our handle. Here is a better picture that shows the inside of the handle.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 28686D76-63B4-4240-AD0F-2ECB27CC6D92.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm sorry to hear that our 82-315 didn't work with your hardware. You could purchase our 82-044 outside pull. This is the same exact handle we showed in the video above. It also has a 3-15/16" hole spacing, which means it will align with your existing inside handle.

How to Install a Key Lock on a Patio Door
How to Install a Key Lock on a Patio Door
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.