Broken part

A handy person from West Virginia says:
Looking for a replacement for the broken part on this casement window...thanks in advance!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 12904.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190414_194114.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190414_194101.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your patience in this matter. Unfortunately, we haven't been able to dig up any information on this old Sash Controls part. I can tell you that it's a hinge, at the very least. There's a good chance it's not made anymore. Since it is a hinge, look at our 36-048 or 36-049 and see if you could get a hinge set like these to work as a substitute. I cannot guarantee that they work but I'm afraid we have no better option.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)