Broken parts

A home owner from Avon, Indiana says:
We have many windows in our house with broken window channel pieces like those in the photos. I believe the company that made the windows went bankrupt....not surprising given the number of failures in my house. I would like to get the replaced if possible. Thoughts???
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DFBF72BA-CFF8-473D-BDBA-99CC3BE4144C.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3DC729EE-F0E7-459D-B4C0-78638A1D00EB.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9FFB621A-E271-4EF5-8D8D-AE66E1E31A8A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 23C4C599-E908-43DA-A16E-987C81D1E199.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 34B B.S.I.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your patience during this busy season. We can definitely replace this balance, but it will have to be a special order due to its configuration. Can you just tell me how many you need? Once I know that, I'll email you an order link and price quote for the requested quantity.

A home owner from Avon, Indiana says:
Given the number that have failed in my house, I would likely need at least 10. Depending on the cost, I may want more.

I truly appreciate your help.
David
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

You got it, I'll send that over now. If you wanted to change the quantity, let me know and I'd be happy to do so.

Keep in mind that orders of 10+ cross the bulk pricing threshold, so they come at a discount. If you order anything less than ten, the price will increase.

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.