Broken patio sliding glass door handle

A home owner from Evergreen, Colorado says:
The aluminum sliding patio glass door is about 43 years old . Four of the pictures attached are of a good handle and lock assembly, identical to the broken one, on another door. The 5 th picture is of the broken handle.

The distance vertical between the two screw holes on the broken handle is 3 1/2 inches. These screw holes are centered along the horizontal, 1/2 inch from each end of the metal mount.

A complete hardware set that would fit the door would be fine.

Thank you,
Lynwood
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. Please see our 82-262 patio glass door handle set and our 89-035 keeper with bumper. These look similar to me but let me know how they compare.
A quick learner from Evergreen, Colorado says:
Looks like an exact replacement. Great. Will need another soon for another door. I was not able to locate this handle anywhere else on the internet. Great service.
Thanks
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.