Broken piece, need replacement

A home owner from haverhill ma says:
American craftsman pivot bar for tilt window. Need replacement parts. Have broken ones.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200420_180603.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This part is called a pivot bar. I can't say for sure what yours is since most of it is missing, but start by looking at our 26-369, 26-400, and 26-412. Your next step will be to get a hold of an undamaged version of your pivot bar and carefully compare its dimensions to each of these three parts. If none match, you'll have to tell me exactly how yours differs so that we can find something better.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at