Broken pivot arm on replacement Harvey window

A landlord from Colchester says:
i have several replacement windows with broken pivot arms. The window locks say "Harvey" i searched your website and believe that your pivot arm product code 26-423 is the right part but would like to be sure. The window sticker(s) show the window to be a 30-01742704 CWWDH (see attached pic) or series Classic Pro-Weld DH with MST: 3050

i have not yet drilled out the rivets to see if the part remaining in the window has the little 45 degree piece as shown in your picture but the dimensions on the piece i have that broke off match your diagram dimensions.

Is this the right part?

Thank-you
Pivot brackets
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for contacting us. You are in fact correct, our 26-423 pivot may be used for the Harvey tilt window. You will need to drill out the two top rivets to replace the pivot. You can then rivet it back or use flat head screws.
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.